Lost Legion Forum - Emergency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things

3 posters

Go down

demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things Empty demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things

Post  remmog Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 14:43

-whine on-
I'm so fucking bored of having to justify myself all the time to some random-whiny-useless players or even to some have-to-respect LL members.
So I'll just use this post all the time I'm accused of something wrong like sk aimbot or some invented crap of people who can't support to see me on a server.

Today on school I've been accused of doing sk, and later warned of doing 'almost' sk.
check the demo if you want to be sure, this is the whole map. Do you see sk ? Do you even see something which is 'almost' sk ? When ? No seriously, tell me when, I really want to know.

Next map, on caen2, I've been accused of doing sk AGAIN, when I was killing people at the bottom of the stairs. Do you see where is the bottom of the stairs ? Should I make a map or a drawing of the location I was ?
check the demo if you want to see where it was. It's short so don't be afraid of beeing bored, just watch it and tell me where you see sk or even when I'm even close to a spawn.

If you can't bare to be killed then go play tetrinet.
-whine off-

remmog

Back to top Go down

demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things Empty Re: demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things

Post  funky-monk Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 16:44

"whine off" constantly would dilute the issue. If you know you "know" the rules (spawn areas etc.), good for you. Alot of players dont know them that well and you cant expect them to, in such situation feel free to educate others on the matter. Crying about it at this forum is worthless. elephant

funky-monk

Back to top Go down

demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things Empty Re: demos of remmog who is accused of doing bad things

Post  remmog Sat 10 Oct 2009 - 16:56

I really don't think I should educate some have-to-respect LL members. I've been kicked dozens of time for totally invented sk issue and I'm still beeing watched for 'almost' sk, which is totally invented.

I even have to record all games to have proofs in the case it occurs again, so I make all those Gb of demos useful: Yes people, you saw someone saying I sked, then watch the action for yourself.
I'm not going to stop posting demos here, every time I'll be falsely accused I'll give everybody the proof they need.

remmog

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Sun 11 Oct 2009 - 21:52

Quite pathetic, seeing as I have never seen you doing sk, honestly. Don't waste your time with this.

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum