Lost Legion Forum - Emergency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server...

3 posters

Go down

Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server... Empty Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server...

Post  Carnage Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 20:17

...Of course, that is if this community makes it through this month. The map rotation is old (if you count that 60%+ of the maps are generally disliked because of various issues with small size, rules and lagging, that's terrible) and some other things need to be updated after all these months. Did I mention the medic class is far too strong here? Weirdo is gone, so I suppose I should ask Leth for this. Can anything be done to make the server more balanced and playable?

Edit: removing Minas Tirith = Blasphemy.

Last edited by Carnage on Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 23:47; edited 1 time in total

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server... Empty Re: Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server...

Post  Nacho Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 21:12

imo a good HA leader could raise his voice now ^^ and take that LL2 server for his own Wink

Nacho

Back to top Go down

Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server... Empty Re: Owner(s), I think it's time to update this server...

Post  Pierlink Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 22:20

This changing is important..
But now we need to pay 2 months...and we can solve this...
Pierlink
Pierlink

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 23:56

Nacho wrote:imo a good HA leader could raise his voice now ^^ and take that LL2 server for his own Wink
Well, I dunno who can do that. But it definitely should be a person who has enough time to care about it. Smile The other dudes seem to be busy with their own jobs right now...

Pierlink wrote:This changing is important..
But now we need to pay 2 months...and we can solve this...
There's like 70-80 € left, I think. :/

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacho Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 1:12

45 exactly king

thanx to f@wn geek

Nacho

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 18:55

He truly saved the situation. Smile

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacho Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 19:26

i think we gonna make it with the donations so,
now we really can think about this....

Nacho wrote:imo a good HA leader could raise his voice now ^^ and take that LL2 server for his own Wink

Nacho

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 21:54

Yeah, the money factor is secured, but who's gonna be the brave man/woman? :s

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down