Lost Legion Forum - Emergency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying

+2
RenX
Jen
6 posters

Go down

Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying Empty Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying

Post  Jen Mon 5 Oct 2009 - 18:35

Name: M33p'
Date: 5.10
Reason: Aimbot, WH, Cheater or somethin like that...
Explanation:
Theres many admins even in your community who can vouch that im clean, i dont cheat. This was the first time i connected to LL server after my first ban uhm... maybe year ago? Or half. And now i got banned again for same reason Neutral
So fast unban would be cool, any demos?
Thanks

Jen

Back to top Go down

Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying Empty Re: Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying

Post  RenX Tue 6 Oct 2009 - 0:16

RenX ur not allowed to write here Wink
RenX
RenX

Back to top Go down

Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying Empty Re: Why topic title has to be more than 10 characters? :| Annoying

Post  IceCreamy Tue 6 Oct 2009 - 10:06

I didn't see you, but I checked your ban on LL2 and you were banned by Baek for reason: No Cheats here...

Well, I have some info about you getting banned several times in other communities as well, for they were also suspicious of you. Just for info Smile
IceCreamy
IceCreamy

http://www.the-lost-legion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Tue 6 Oct 2009 - 11:20

Indeed they WERE suspicious. I got banned multiple times for hax at FG, PS and once in here, but i also got unbanned every single time. Im not banned anywhere of those communities. Im a known longtime regular at FG and PS and i play there daily.

My previous ban here was with the name Kilty btw... Cant really remember when, but anyway

E: If i remember right, you had the same policy with PS and FG to take demos before banning a "cheater"? Atleast i hope so, because without demos this is not gonna work Neutral

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCreamy Tue 6 Oct 2009 - 12:41

yes, someone should have a demo somewhere or we should unban. But, as said before, for that we need to wait for your banner, Baek.

But explain to me. How can it be that quite some communities have banned you for cheats, and unbanned you everytime?
IceCreamy
IceCreamy

http://www.the-lost-legion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Tue 6 Oct 2009 - 13:04

Maybe because i dont cheat? They cant keep the ban without any kinda proof of cheating. And people make mistakes :) Someone bans me because he thinks i cheat, i make an unbanrequest, they upload the demos, we discuss, they apologise and i get unbanned. Always the same.

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Go-Mi Wed 7 Oct 2009 - 22:32

You mean we have to apologise u and give u unban? lol u kidding? Very Happy U have to wait for Baek- he banned u so lets wait for him.
Go-Mi
Go-Mi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 7:25

Uhm, im not sure where your problem is, but IceCreamy asked me a question which had nothing to do with this ban and i gave an answer which had nothing to do with this ban. I even quoted it just incase you still fail to find it:
IceCreamy wrote:But explain to me. How can it be that quite some communities have banned you for cheats, and unbanned you everytime?
I never said that you should do anything like that.
I dont know about you and your habits, but imo its just normal to apologise if admin bans a player and happens to be wrong.

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Go-Mi Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 18:28

But if he isnt wrong? only he can say about it so like i said u have to wait for -L|L-Baek.
Go-Mi
Go-Mi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 19:30

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat had nothing to do with this ban, he asked how i happened to get unbanned so many times at other commuties before this ban.
And anyway, i think i know better than anyone if hes right or wrong Wink

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Go-Mi Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 20:43

But u can lie coz u wanna get unban, dnt u think ? Smile
Go-Mi
Go-Mi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Fri 9 Oct 2009 - 15:14

Not really, the thing is i dont play at LL servers. So it doesnt matter much if im banned or not. But i dont want problems at other communities just because im banned here for hax. Mainly i just want the demo so i can share it with someone whos interested. But ofc it would be cool to get unbanned also :)

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Baek! Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 7:16

O_o

Well I banned you because u were cheating, half peoples from the server said about you to spec you and half peoples of server were specing you. Everone said that you have MULTIHACK. That's why I banned you.

Baek!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 15:07

Now this is just funny 8) Few kids tell you that "oimg M33p is cheating, do something" and you are immediately like "allright, lets ban her!"? You didnt even give your own opinion if i cheated or not. This is just pure bullshit arguing like this, i already told im clean, never used any cheats. Its just my word against yours, and obviously i will be the losing one cus you happen to be high admin. So could you just upload the demo please so others can also see it? Hopefully we get a few more opinions from a bit more experienced haxbusters than this "half server" who were speccing me (lol).
Thank you

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Baek! Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 16:12

Not kids.... More experienced peoples were specing Wink And u said u were banned on our servers for cheating ? Well.... Maybe it's bad and I know I should do it but we don't have a demo Oo

Baek!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Mon 12 Oct 2009 - 16:22

Yeah, Nacho banned me for multihack also. Kinda same thing, bunch of admins speccing me, everyone agrees that i cheat and !ban. Though he figured out that it would be nice to take a demo before banning a player. And i got unbanned due to the demo, no hax there :)

Im not sure how stupid you think i am, but if my "cheating" really was so obvious that you claim it to be, do you really think i would come here to ask for unban and get all these insults and other bullshit on my neck? I just wanted a fair change to prove im clean with the demo that you just dont happen to have (for some reason???).
Anyway, is it too much asked to get the precious unban? I dont like to be banned for false accusations (especially without a demo) and who knows, maybe some day ill drop by and you get your second change to "bust" me.

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Baek! Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 14:05

You will be unbanned because we don't have demo. But remember, I'm watching you....

Baek!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Wed 14 Oct 2009 - 19:14

And certainly your not the only one. Thanks anyway, cu

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacho Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 13:54

Jen wrote:Yeah, Nacho banned me for multihack also. Kinda same thing, bunch of admins speccing me, everyone agrees that i cheat and !ban. Though he figured out that it would be nice to take a demo before banning a player. And i got unbanned due to the demo, no hax there Smile

i can confirm that, except i specced you for a while also and i didn't ban because someone said so clown

Nacho

Back to top Go down

Post  Go-Mi Fri 16 Oct 2009 - 19:11

Locked cheers
Go-Mi
Go-Mi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum