Lost Legion Forum - Emergency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo

3 posters

Go down

Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo Empty Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo

Post  Carnage Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 17:49

This is a not-so-old demo I recorded more than a month ago. Since my memory often fails me, I completely forgot about it after a short time, until I saw (and got repeatedly pushed by) one of the players involved in this on one of your servers. But that was when the L|L site was already down and there was no info about this new one yet, or at least I didn't have it. There it is:

Demo here.
Map: Eagles 2Ways

You can see Bluesman, Orb!t and Herman Von Hinten ruining the match by pushing each other, and even some other (innocent) players, to death many times. I only speced Bluesman, so I'm sorry if you can't see all of it clearly; the obituary on the left should give you a good idea though. Keep in mind that this is just few minutes towards the end, and there was more, much more than just that, but I wasn't able to capture it all, seeing as I was busy with playing. If you pay more attention you can also see cases of spawn killing by some axis players, I think. Although I'll leave that to your judgement.

Sorry for being late, but I only recently started to check out the demos I had recorded.

P.S. these are regular players who are supposed to know the rules very well, so it's a shame.

Last edited by Carnage on Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 17:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : P.S.)

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo Empty Re: Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo

Post  'Syko?! Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 11:40

Hey Carnage ..
i can't open your Demo But it's Truth what you say.

there are many MORE players who pushing you to Death..

It's fckg annoying..

'Syko?!

Back to top Go down

Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo Empty Re: Excessive teamkilling by pushing - demo

Post  human Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 12:13

team kill gets you 1000 xp thats why they push Smile

human

Back to top Go down

Post  'Syko?! Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 13:10

what ? naah man xD
i don't believe that u become 1000 xp for Teamkilling..

maybe on other Server xD

'Syko?!

Back to top Go down

Post  human Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 13:31

!HAHA but you laughed it counts Smile)))))))

human

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 15:18

To open the demo, connect to LL #2 and then disconnect. Then you'll be able to open it.

P.S. my main annoyance is that those players are still here and still break the rules (except for Herman Von Hinten). I expected a perma-ban or at least something consistent. It was literally unplayable at that time.

Last edited by Carnage on Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down