Lost Legion Forum - Emergency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Goldrush, spawnexits etc

4 posters

Go down

About Goldrush, spawnexits etc Empty About Goldrush, spawnexits etc

Post  Jen Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 14:18

Ello.
Im rly not in the mood of lecturing admins about your own rules but this is just unfair. Map was Goldrush, allies were having trouble getting out of their first spawn, and there were a lot of sk and even more sc. First Nahadu started accusing me of sk, saying that i shoot rnades to their spawn what i never did. To spawnexit yes, but they have more than one exit so who cares. I never sked. Then allies got the tank stolen, and a bit later Nahadu kicked me for sk. Again, i never did sk. I even took a demo of that, cus i had a hunch that he was going to kick/ban: http://rapidshare.com/files/295465120/demo0003.dm_84.html
Its short, but it has the most important part. The demo ends when i get kicked.
Few days ago i asked about shooting to that place from one admin and he said its fine as long i dont hit to spawn. And they got 2 exits, plus one alternative spawn. As you can see from the demo, from that direction i cant even hit to their spawn even if i try to. Probably there will come few replies here saying that "there was no clear mistake made by admin" or "That is questionable" or so. But Allies are allowed to put arty in axis spawn exit, mortar, nades etc happens in every map, so why Axis could not?

Anyway, i could understand the kick, its not a big deal, but his attitude irritates me. Few mins earlier he was using flamethrower himself at our spawnexit. Not in spawn, but at exit. "Im allowed to "sk" but noone else is". Frustrating...

Last edited by Jen on Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 14:59; edited 1 time in total

Jen

Back to top Go down

About Goldrush, spawnexits etc Empty Re: About Goldrush, spawnexits etc

Post  Carnage Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 14:44

Some L|L members would consider that sk, others wouldn't. It's not known whether it really is or not because not even they agree with each other about those things. It is even considered spawn area and not exit until you're completely out, by some. I personally don't even bother risking and just wait until they're out of there.

About the attitude, you should know that the bigger your power is, the huger your ego will be.

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 14:51

Changed the topic title, the kick doesnt matter much. Imo its not sk, i cant hit to spawn and they got more than one exit. But unfortunately im not the one who says whats right and whats wrong. Maybe i should not shoot there then :p
I just want to know whats up with the rules. For example why Allies are allowed to kill Axis in their spawnexit, but Axis are not allowed to kill Allies in their spawnexit?
Imo it would be quite fair if there was same rules for everyone.

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  BLaa Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 19:33

I want to point out the thing that the spawn exit rule in LL servers doesn't matter of the number of spawnexits.
And weapons like thompson, garand and nade are allowed at the spawn exits, but HW, artillery, airstrikes aren't allowed.

BLaa

Back to top Go down

Post  RenX Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 19:47

Yeah, the number of spawn exits isn't counting. You take first spawnexit and perhaps your teammate is taking the other one.
The rest of your question is good, but havent watched the Demo actually. I'm quiet busy actaully. I think it also wouldnt work, always got Unknown Error 65 =(. I'm also interested in the answer.
RenX
RenX

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 20:34

For that error, first connect to LL2, then disconnect and watch the demo. You have to have correct mod open.

Jen

Back to top Go down

Post  RenX Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 23:15

A cool, thanks. Will try it tomorrow. Smile
RenX
RenX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down