Lost Legion Forum - Emergency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nahadu's behaviour

+6
Carnage
IceCreamy
PhiL
RaMeS
Go-Mi
remmog
10 posters

Go down

nahadu's behaviour Empty nahadu's behaviour

Post  remmog Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 0:56

On LL2, map cathedral, 10 mins ago Nahadu invented a rule about the flamer at spawn exit and poisonned me using that new rule. But it does not like such rule exist, check this post that I made few days ago. The link to the LL rules are in it.
Then he setted maxflamer to 0, then panzer to 0 for no reason expect the fact he didn't like to die by them I guess.
And finally he insulted me on the main chat (yes "noob" is an insult, there was a previous case with fatalbazooka beeing banned for that on the old site, should I check google's cache to make a nice link?). I was even automuted when saying that this is not to say...

As we need proofs, here is the demo of the map

I'm not really sure that's a suitable behaviour. Can the HA give me some explanations on that ?

remmog

Back to top Go down

nahadu's behaviour Empty Re: nahadu's behaviour

Post  Go-Mi Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 4:14

Well, Thank You for post report.
So imo? First of all allies have two exits and u blocked it. U jumped with flame from exit to exit and there wasnt chance for go out. Here is ur fault coz u broke rules.
BUT Twisted Evil
-Naha should first warn u before this poisons,
-Set maxflamers 0 is Naha's fault too b'coz he shouldnt do it in the middle of map, and like he did it BUT btw us i know Nahadu dnt have lvl for cmnd !maxflamers but if he has then like u saw he turned it back,
-Another one Naha's fault was put u to allies - in this situation it was kinda abuse. He shouldnt do this,
-And next and more important Naha's fault? insult. just no comment for this....

So lets say Nahadu, im in shock.. Thing that u have lvl and -L|L-tag dnt mean u can do all. Admins have rules too and there is no abuse and respect players. I think we need to talk Twisted Evil
About u Remmog just dnt do this again:) i mean flame on this map and this two exits spawn. Without it will be without problems. cheers
Anyway thx for report again cheers
Go-Mi
Go-Mi

Back to top Go down

Post  RaMeS Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 5:54

i watched this movie,
i think the reaction of Nahadu was very bad...
what is this rule ? No flame at spawn exit ??
i readed rules but i never see that !
What is not allowed at spawn exit ?
-Landmines
-Arty
-Mortar
recall : !maxpanzers 0 or !maxflamers 0 can be use at the start of map, not during the map,
But you did it just for punish one guy ?
but you penalyse ALL players who want to use panza or flame...
this post reminde me when Elfe911 used !maxpanzers 0 when Fawn owned him...
you can't !put remmog b cause he owned allies,
you can't do what you want, you must to respect rules you too,
and dont invent new rules...

And Mari i dont know why you dont react at the Naha's behave...
you are HA and you must to warn players,members, and admins when they do rules breaking or
admins abuse...
so what did you do ? nothing... just "bla bla bla" when remmog sayed he will post here and "Smile" when naha did !maxflamers 0 ...
i know iam juste member but i must to say what i think about this topic
Sorry if i use hard words but iam very angry...
So i hope this behave dont will restart again.

tomorow i will calm.
RaMeS
RaMeS

Back to top Go down

Post  PhiL Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 6:23

Well, Well...
It's not the first time i heard theses kind of fact on LL2, and even now it's really too many... so i'm getting really bored about that, (i tell many time to remmog to take demos, so we have a nice one...)

First rules are clear about spawn exit :
only mortar, arty & mines are forbidden at spawn exit, ALL other weapons can be used.
This rules is simple and must not to be reinvented... so we don't care about the number of spawn exits !!!

>>> It's not cause the game is blocked by really uneven team that some new shit rules should be invented to arrange people... so enough with that plz !! <<<

@ gosia : you're wrong, remmog didn't do any rulesbreak here and can perfectly play like that, he wasn't even at the real spawn exit but a bit far away from it..... and btw there's no 2 but 3 spawn exits, u forgot the ladder :p

@ mari : u don't show the good exemple with your "blabla" comment, and doing nothing about situation... maybe take your HA responsability with a bit more serious man...

@nahadu : you disappointed me here... you do 4 admin abuses in few minutes... by unjustified decisions (poison, maxflammer 0, force !put, and insult...). This is really too much and this is your last warn... next demo of that kind will be followed by sanctions.

PhiL

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCreamy Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 11:25

Ouch... that was entirely not the case, but it doesn't matter. Just don't dig up old stuff, ok? It's still a bit sensitive here...

Sorry for not having checked the demo, but if the teams are uneven (like 9vs11) then who-ever you !put, it is JUSTIFIED! It doesn't really matter if you choose the one with lowest xp, the one who uses hw often or members, everything is justified to make the teams even again.

All in all, I will be honest and say that I warned for flame/panza at exit as well. Won't do that anymore Wink

Thnx remmog, for reporting Smile
IceCreamy
IceCreamy

http://www.the-lost-legion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 12:13

Oh, you seem to forget about this, people.

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacho Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 15:36

- Blocking spawn exits is against rules - don`t aim your mortar, place mines, place artillery or throw airstrikes at spawn exits. It is considered as a spawnkill.

hmm i think this is only based on LL1 because you can't choose the panzer or flame there.
i think for LL2 there should be a rule which added panzer and flame to this rule.

as a member who plays allot on LL2 i can ensure you guys this rule "no hw at the spawnexit should be added"

btw also i thought this rule existed already Suspect

Nacho

Back to top Go down

Post  RaMeS Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 16:35

Nacho wrote:
- Blocking spawn exits is against rules - don`t aim your mortar, place mines, place artillery or throw airstrikes at spawn exits. It is considered as a spawnkill.

hmm i think this is only based on LL1 because you can't choose the panzer or flame there.
i think for LL2 there should be a rule which added panzer and flame to this rule.

Nacho if you played in LL1 there are 1 year ago or probably more,
flamers and panza was allowed..
So this rule (landmine,arty,mortar not allowed at spawn exit) is for ALL LL server
there are no rules specific for LL2 or LL1.

IceCreamy wrote:

Ouch... that was entirely not the case, but it doesn't matter. Just don't dig up old stuff, ok? It's still a bit sensitive here...

Creamy why not ?
if you take time (5min) for see this demo you can see why i sayed that, i dont shearch to light the fire but Naha reaction is the same that Elfe911... you want know why ?
so
- 911 was bored cause fawn owned him, in this movie you can see the same for Naha
- !maxflamers0 and !maxpanzers0 No comment !
- and for finish 911 insutled fawn no ? so Naha did it too (remmog is noob :/)
and dont say me noob is not insult pls or i will be crazy...
RaMeS
RaMeS

Back to top Go down

Post  Leth Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 18:40

accually imo if you all agree, i would take away the maxpanzer commands, because it is set in server.cfg anyway...

Leth

Back to top Go down

Post  IceCreamy Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 19:23

Leth wrote:accually imo if you all agree, i would take away the maxpanzer commands, because it is set in server.cfg anyway...

fine, but then we must change the server.cfg with the command: !maxpanzers 0
Very Happy
IceCreamy
IceCreamy

http://www.the-lost-legion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Go-Mi Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 20:26

Well dunno this map exactly bounce cheers
Go-Mi
Go-Mi

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 21:16

Removing panzers from a funserver is pointless...

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  -Flash- Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 23:15

well lately i use maxpanzers cmd in maps like supply (in the beginning, with full crowded server)

reason is that its really a mess there with 40-48 players on that small map and much heavyweapons
(its even a mess without em aswell)
-Flash-
-Flash-

Back to top Go down

Post  Psybash Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 23:37

Carnage wrote:Removing panzers from a funserver is pointless...

Funserver means that everyone has to have fun. HW mostly ruin the fun, at least in some maps.

Psybash

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 23:57

My (and other people's) idea would be disabling panzers on smaller maps where they can be very annoying and reactivate them on big maps where the game gets stretched way too much without them. So yeah, my opinion lies in between.

But this is kind of off-topic, don't you think? Why not make a separate thread for this?

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nacho Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 0:04

+1

i think the Ha have spoken?

@nahadu : you disappointed me here... you do 4 admin abuses in few minutes... by unjustified decisions (poison, maxflammer 0, force !put, and insult...). This is really too much and this is your last warn... next demo of that kind will be followed by sanctions.

lock this up then please.

open a new topic for that hw, spawnexit rule ect.

Nacho

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnage Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 0:14

this one could be used as that topic, Nacho.

Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum